· Product Quality
· Customer Focus
· Effective Cost Management
· Investment and Inovation
· To be the favourite Employer
· Continuous Process Improvement
· A Safe and Healthy Environment
· Teamwork and Accountability
· Motivation and Development of Employees
· Sustainable development of its activities
· Ethics and Confidence in Relationships with our Partners
Certification of Quality Management System according to ISO 9001 enables organizations to demonstrate commitment to quality and customer satisfaction by strengthening institutional image and monitor the market constantly evolving.
Certification of Environmental Management System according to ISO 14001 demonstrates the commitment of organizations to improve their environmental performance by controlling and reducing their environmental impacts.
The EMAS - Community Eco-Management and Audit - is a voluntary instrument that aims to promote continuous improvement of the environmental performance of organizations through the implementation of an Environmental Management System and available to the public and other stakeholders to environmental information relevant.